OPERA QUEENSLAND SHOUTS DINNER
Renowned for its fresh twist on authentic Italian food, Salt Meats Cheese will treat you to an entrée, main and a Glass of Bancroft Bridge wine or Tap Beer. After a feast of Italian fare, take your seat in the Lyric Theatre QPAC, for a brand new production of Puccini’s operatic thriller.
Set in 1970s Rome, step back to a world of iconic style and lush glamour at a time of great political and social unrest. Featuring New York-based Australian soprano, Rachelle Durkin with an all-star cast, Opera Queensland Chorus and Queensland Symphony Orchestra, Tosca is simply unmissable.
Tosca is on now until Saturday 22 June 2019.
HOW IT WORKS
1.*Buy an ‘Opera Queensland Shouts Dinner’ ticket to any performance of Tosca via the below booking link.
2. Opera Queensland will make a booking reservation on behalf of you at Salt Meats Cheese South Bank.
3. Email sent to you confirming details.
4. Guests arrive two hours before the performance.
5. Order from a menu designed by Salt Meats Cheese South Bank no later than an 1 hour 30 minutes before show time.
6. Patrons are fed no later than 30 minutes before the show start time.
7. Head to the Lyric Theatre, QPAC for Tosca.